Hey Debi, is there a way to integrate a Google sheet into our website? Like a plugin that would show info from a sheet?
So Debi decided to do a little research.
Yes! There is a way to use a plug-in to share a Google sheet on your WordPress site.
However, you can also Publish to Web directly from your Google sheet and grab the embed code.
So here is the test that I have created just for Brad to see…
Amazing, yes? But a bit bland. That’s no bueno.
So while Brad gets excited at all of his new publishing possibilities, Debi is going to look into customizing the code to add a frame or something else to jazz things up.
Take it away, Brad!
Publish your sheets with these simple steps…
- Make sure your Google Sheet is published and available for everyone to see.
- In the top left corner, click on File, and from the dropdown menu select Publish to the Web.
- To get the iframe, it’s important to select the Embed tab.
- Choose whether to publish the entire document or just the individual sheets.
- Click that Publish button.
- Copy the little chunk of embed code and send it to Debi.